If you need help installing your paving products, make sure your choice of landscaper is well-informed. We recommend you:
- plan ahead as good landscapers tend to be busy
- choose between at least 3 written quotes if possible
- ask for details of jobs the landscaper has previously carried out and speak to or visit these people
- agree on a detailed written description for the work they will carry out and when, including an idea of your budget
- make sure you are agreed on the quantity of materials you need before you order
Find a landscaper
Coming soon… you’ll be able to search our trade customers who are accredited or approved by any of the following organisations, like CMA Garden Design below:
- Office: 01252 664029
- Mobile: 07786 656387
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CMA Garden Design Ltd has being carrying out high specification hard and soft landscaping works for over 13 years and have grown to a team of 6 permanently employed and qualified landscapers (C&G), Aboriculturalists (NPTC), Horticulturalists (RHS) and Designers (DipM).
With this diverse range of skills we can undertake all types of garden landscaping projects from concept design through to the complete installation including paving, decking, fencing, turfing, brick/block work and land drainage and of course all the soil preparation and planting.
The jobs we undertake range from 50 to 5000sqm and we only use quality materials and plant stock to exacting standards for your peace of mind.
All CMA employees offer basic disclosure security clearance, we are insured to £10m Public Liability and are both a registered contractor for Hampshire County Council and a member of the Buy With Confidence scheme run by Hampshire Trading Standards.