Ornamental bark combines quality and value and ideal for planting areas, borders etc. Produced from 100% British mixed conifer bark with a high percentage of spruce. Suitable for all landscaping applications. Supplied in 80 litre bags.
10% discount applies when buying 13 bags (cubic metre) or more – offer available in store only.
- 100% British
- 90% of particles 8-35mm
- Minimal dust and fines
- White wood content no greater than 15%
- Bulk density typically 250-350kg/m3
- pH range 4.5-5.5
- Free from methyl bromide, pathogens, pests and weed seeds
- Fire-resistant, in accordance with BS 4790:1987, ideal in areas of fire risk
- Free of all foreign matter *
- Hostile living environment for pests
* Whilst all practical measures are taken to remove foreign matter such as metal, glass and plastic we cannot guarantee the complete absence of all extraneous material. The total amount will not exceed 0.2% by weight.
Spread Decorative Bark to a depth of 25mm (1″); 50mm (2″) is required for effective weed suppression. Raking over will help give a more even appearance. Leave a gap of approximately 25mm-50mm (1″-2″) between the bark and base of the plant to protect delicate plants.