Mexco TDXCEL Slotted Barrel (M14 Fit) Tile Core Drill Bits offer maximum performance and cost per cut when drilling the hardest of man-made and natural decorative materials. No water required, diamond tipped or a professinal finish and slotted barrel makes for ease of stock removal.
Ideal for drilling into porcelain and granite.
32 and 50mm diameter bits available.
- Recommended for us no an angle grinder, although can be used on a high speed drill (1800rpm) when using an appropriate adapter.
- The tip of the drill will become HOT, please handle with care and wear suitable PPE.
- Only use for drilling the tile, not the material behind the tile. Use an appropriate drill but following penetration of the tile.
- Ensure all forms of percussion or hammer action and turned off on your drill.
- To start drilling, use a suction cup guide to enable an accurately positioned hole. Alternatively place the drill at 30 degrees angle, drill until the drill bit starts to penetrate the material. Once the hole has started to form bring the drill up into the upright position and continue.
- Periodically remove the bit from the cut to allow cooling.
- For horizontal drilling minimal pressure is required. For vertical drilling the weight of the machine will give sufficient pressure.
- Ensure periodic removal of debris from the tip of the bit as a build-up of dust and debris will prevent the wax from lubricating the tip and shirten the lifetime of the drill bit considerably.