GftK vdw 800 Epoxy Paving Joint Mortar is high performing and suitable for natural stone, reconstituted stone and concrete block paved surfaces on patios, paths, driveways commercial areas and other hard landscaped surfaces with joints wider than 5mm.
vdw800 is a two part jointing compound in which a liquid hardener is added to a resin coated aggregate, along with water.
Tubs are 25kg and available in a natural (light sand) colour.
- Fast, durable and cost effective
- Easily flow applied
- Low temperature application: min 7°C
- Can be applied on wet/damp surfaces
- Clean, stain free surfaces
- Optimum strength correlation
- Water permeable
- Abrasion resistant
- Frost and de-icing salt resistant
- Mechanical sweeper and cleaner resistant
- No weeds or boring insects
- Environmentally friendly.
A permeable sub-base is required and the paving should have a minimum joint depth of 30mm. Area must be saturated first.