A high performance cleaner for all types of porcelain tiles, pavers, marble, granite and terracotta. This powerful and effective water-based cleaner is a non-acidic and non-caustic soda formula which is fast acting and safe to use leaving a pleasant cherry odour. Results can be seen quickly without leaving any water marks. A 1L concentrate bottle makes up to 50 litres of product, cleaning up to 300sq metres – meaning less packaging, less space and better performance 1 litre
How to use
- Dilute with clean warm water in the following ratios: Light soiling/general maintenance add 2 full measures (120ml) to 5ltrs of water. Heavy soiling add 2 – 3 full measures (120 to 180 ml) to 5ltrs of water.
- Mop on and leave for 5 minutes.
- Agitate with a soft brush then rinse clean. Rinse well or the dirt remnants will leave markings. DO NOT LET THE PRODUCT DRY OUT.
- Use a microfibre mop or cloth to polish before any remaining water marks dry.
USE AS A DAILY MAINTENANCE SPRAY Add 1/2 a measure (30ml) to a 1litre spray. Spray an even coat, allow to work for 1 minute and polish until dry with a microfibre cloth.
- Wear protective clothing, gloves and goggles.
- Always test on a small hidden portion of the surface to be cleaned to check compatibility and performance before commencing with the whole area.
- Keep pets and children away until surface is fully dry.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with clean water.
Do not store or display below 5ºC. Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from frost. Keep container tightly closed
Health and Safety:
- Causes serious eye damage
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a Poison Centre/Doctor
- If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention