EASY Grout Residue Cleaner can be used on glazed and unglazed ceramic tiles, including any acid resistant surface. Mild acid replacements and surfactants simultaneously work together to dissolve and emulsify hard to remove grout and mortar residues leaving the surface bright and film free.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- No fumes
- Easy to use
- Pleasant fragrance
1 litre bottle
Brief usage instructions
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Apply using a spray or watering can fitted with a fine rose attachment.
FOR LIGHT CONTAMINATION: Dilute 1 dose. (100ml) in 1 litre of water stir well.
FOR HEAVY CONTAMINATION: Dilute 3 doses. (300ml) in 1 litre of water stir well.
USE NEAT ON HEAVY CONTAMINATION WHICH IS OLDER THAN 24 HOURS.
Apply a generous covering over the paved area. Ensure heavy contamination is saturated.
- Agitate the surface of the paving with a stiff brush or course tilers’ sponge and leave to act for at least 10 minutes. DO NOT LET THE SURFACE DRY OUT ONCE APPLIED.
- Rinse well with clean water or use a power washer. A second application may be required for particularly heavy deposits.
- ALWAYS TEST A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE USE to ensure the final result is satisfactory and no damage has occurred to the surface.
- MAY CAUSE A REACTION WITH SOME SANDSTONE. Test a small area first.
- DO NOT USE ON MARBLE, LIMESTONE, GRANITE OR CALCIUM (LIME) BASED STONE.
- FOR USE AS A CEMENTITIOUS GROUT HAZE REMOVER ONLY.
- Keep children and pets/animals away until cleaning process is complete, and surface is dry.
- Do not allow to come into contact with plants, shrubs or grass. Scorching may occur.
- Ideal operating temperature between 10°C and 20°C.
- When used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced and longer cleaning time may be required.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight (Dark Stone can get very hot – ensure the surface is cool to touch).
Health & Safety
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. If skin irritation or rash occurs seek medical advice/attention.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention.