Composite gates by SAiGE can be used individually or as part of SAiGE’s composite balustrade solution
. They are extremely durable, strong and long lasting and they look good too. The composite balustrade gate frame is made from aluminium powder coated in an anthracite grey finish and the composite gate balustrades are available in a choice of grey, charcoal & coffee. Like our balustrades SAiGE’s fencing and balustrade systems the gates have been developed with no visible fixings, with the option of adding on a latch/lock. SAiGE’s balustrade gates are available in a standard size; 0.884m wide x 1.045m high. Posts can be purchased from our Saige Composite Balustrade page
. More and more people are turning to composite balustrading as it offers an appealing alternative to traditional wooden fences and has a much longer life.
- Made from recycled materials – a unique combination of wood fibres and plastic from reclaimed or recycled resources which are highly screened prior to manufacture
- Environmentally friendly alternative to the traditional wooden fences
- Has the look and feel of traditional timber fences
- Free from splinters
- Hidden fixings
- Lighter than timber
- Easy to cut
- Consistent size and shape
- Available in a choice of finishes
- Absorbs less water than conventional timber and with reduced fungal and mould growth
- Manufactured in the same factory as Saige decking with the same stringent quality checking processes
- 10 year warranty
By choosing composite balustrading you are eliminating the problems of traditional wooden fences such as warping, splitting, woodworm and rotting. With an expected lifespan of over 25 years it really is a sound investment and cheaper than conventional wood over time.
- Gate Latch – single entry
- Gate Latch – lockable front entry and atch rear entry
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.