Hanafinn Oxy-Klenza™ is a powerful oxygen-based, chlorine free cleaner for inside / outside, and residential / commercial applications. It is a multi-purpose cleaner that breaks down organic stains and soiling. Oxy-Klenza™ is ideal for cleaning patios, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, floors, building facades, walls, cladding, public spaces, swimming pool surrounds, garages, driveways, eating and entertaining areas. 1kg container
Typical applicationOxy-Klenza™ is a powerful alkaline cleaner (typically pH 9-11) for tough, dried-in stains and soiling, including grease, mold, algae and leaf marks. It is safe for use on natural stone, tile, masonry, concrete, grout, vinyl and unfinished wood. Suitable for heavy duty deep pore cleaning (including stone restoration) and light duty cleaning. Suitable for patios, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, floors, building facades, walls, cladding, public spaces, swimming pool surrounds, garages, driveways, eating and entertaining areas. Oxy-Klenza™ can also be used to disinfect artificial turf
BenefitsOxy-Klenza™ is a powder concentrate that goes further and is safer to transport / store. It also disinfects and breaks down odors. Oxy-Klenza™ is biodegradable – decomposing into oxygen, water and natural salts.
How to use
- TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION
- If satisfied with test results first sweep or vacuum all loose dust and dirt from the surface
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
- Thoroughly wet the surface
- Stir in 1/3 of a bottle of oxy-Klenza™ into a plastic bucket containing approximately 2 gallons / 8 litres of clean, warm water until it dissolves.
- Apply solution generously to surface and leave for 3 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on surface (clean large areas in sections). Gently scrub with white nylon scrub pad or brush.
- Repeat application if required
- Rinse surface thoroughly with clean water.
- One 2.2 lb / 1 kg bottle of Oxy-Klenza™ cleans up to 500 sq feet / 50 sq metre