Probably the best water based Sealant and Protector available
Ideal for both natural stone and concrete paving, garden ornaments, flower pots, etc.
We’ve called it “Ultimate” for a reason…it’s the highest level of protection that can be achieved with a water based, non-solvent, sealant. We’ve taken our already excellent EASYSealSSP and made it better.
3 litre bottle (coverage up to 18m2) – Natural stone varies in levels of porosity, therefore on more porous stone the coverage will be less and more product will be required.
- Environmentally friendly
- Cost effective
- It’s durable and long-lasting
- Resists staining
- Easy to use
- Superior scrub rate making it very hard wearing and long lasting
- Resists build up of contaminates such as Algae and Lichen
- High quantity of the protective ingredients gives it top level stain repellent properties
- Non-solvent, non-toxic formulation
Brief usage instructions
- Shake well before use
- Always test a small area before use to ensure the finished result is acceptable
- Surface should be clean, dry and free from mould and Algae before applying
- Ideal operating temperature between 10ºC and 30ºC. Do not apply during rain, frost or when surface and air temperature is below 5ºC
- Ensure footwear is clean or wear protectors to avoid contamination to the paving
- Clean tools and other equipment with warm soapy water
- Apply generous even coat with a brush, long pile roller or low pressure sprayer to the patio or paving. Avoid pooling
- One generous coat is sufficient for surfaces with a low porosity. For more porous surfaces apply a second coat whilst the surface remains damp from the first coat (wet on wet). Timing depends on temperatures
After application, if surfaces are regularly cleaned with a single shot mix of EASY Patio & Deck Cleaner, there is no need for any aggressive chemical cleaners or pressure washing.