Cleans all Porous Stone & Concrete An Excellent rejuvenator for heavily soiled paving, brickwork and masonry. A high performance non-solvent, non-acid cleaner, which completely removes natural soiling from all porous building materials. Will not damage natural/sensitive stone. Results can be seen quickly with improvements continuing for 24 hours. Generally revitalises all concrete and stone. Particularly effective on walls, floors, paths, fountains, monuments, block paving, all other natural stone and concrete. Can also be used to clean decking, fences and other timber structures. EASY Masonry Cleaner provides ideal high performance cleaning. For lasting results we recommend the use of the appropriate sealer from the EASYSeal range.
- Fantastic on garden ornaments, monuments and headstones.
- Can also be used on fences and decking.
- Contains no acids or solvents -will not damage natural/sensitive stone.
- Rejuvenates heavily soiled paving, brickwork and masonry
- Great results on garden ornaments, monuments & headstones
- Can be used to clean on fences and decking
- Contains no acids or solvents
- It will not damage natural stone
- Ready to use formula
- Shake the container well before use.
- Always test a small area before use to ensure compatibility and that the finished result is acceptable.
- Surface should be clean. Remove loose dirt, moss and other debris from the surface to be treated. A yard broom or firm bristle brush is ideal.
- Do not use in wet weather or if rain is forecast within the application period (see below).
- Keep pets away until surface is fully dry.
- Ideal operating temperature between 10ºC and 30ºC. Do not apply during rain, frost or when surface and air temperature is below 5ºC. If used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced and longer cleaning time may be required.
- Clean tools and other equipment with warm soapy water immediately after use.
- Apply product to a damp (not wet) surface with a roller, brush or even a soft broom. Saturate the surface with a generous even coat at the following rates: Heavy soiling and contamination – 3m2 per litre. Light soiling and contamination at 5m2 per litre
- Leave for 2 – 8 hours depending on the level of contamination. The heavier the contamination the longer it should be left before rinsing. To determine the time required, try a few test spots before completing the whole project.
- Rinse with pressure washer jet or scrub with a stiff brush and rinse off using a hose and plenty of water*
- The longer the product is left to work (up to 24 hours) the brighter the surface will appear.
Note: The more porous the surface, the less the coverage will be