EASY Efflorescence Remover+ is a non-acid chemical with the added advantage of neutralising the salts on and within the substrate reducing the possibility of a re-occurrence of the white deposits.
What is efflorescence? The term is generally applied to any white deposit that appears on paving, brickwork and cement. However, the white deposits can be one of many salt types and different products are required to treat them.
If the deposit is fluffy in nature and can be brushed or washed off then it is likely to be sodium based. The correct product for this is EASY Efflorescence Remover+
However if the deposit on the surface is hard and doesn’t dissolve with water or will not easily brush off, then it is likely to be calcium based. For this problem use EASY Mortar Stain & Calcium Remover. This removes the white deposits but cannot prevent the possibility of re-occurrence.
1 litre (coverage up to 80m2)
- EASY Efflorescence Remover+ is a concentrate designed to neutralise salt deposits from walls, paving, paths and block driveways
- Designed as a long term solution to a difficult problem, this non-acid product penetrates the substrate to make the salts water-soluble. These can then be washed away naturally or removed with a power washer
- Unlike traditional acid removers which dissolve the surface making it more porous, EASY Efflorescence Remover+ does not attack the substrate see side of label for advice on efflorescence
Brief usage instructions
- Shake bottle before dispensing
- Test a small area before use to ensure compatibility with the substrate
- Avoid contact with plants, shrubs and grass
- Keep away animals and pets until cleaning process is complete and surface is dry
- Add concentrate to 1ltr of clean water and stir well
- Light to medium contamination – 2 measures
- Heavy contamination – 3 measures
- Stir or shake mixture well
- Apply only to the affected area using a garden spray, watering can or brush, at a rate of 4-5m2 per litre
- Leave for at least 1 hour to act then re-apply
- Leave for 24 hours to allow deep penetration and neutralisation of the salts
- After 24 hours wash the surface with a power washer or hose and a stiff brush
- For long term protection refer to side label.
Collection only: Please note this product is for collection only due to the nature of the materials.