Dry Treat S-Tech Stone & Masonry Cleaner is a unique, ready-to-use hydrogen peroxide the based cleaner that is specifically designed for cleaning stubborn organic stains and deeply embedded dirt in porous stone and masonry.
- A revolutionary cleaner for stone & masonry
- Deep penetrating, foaming and lifting action
- 7.5 pH – will not harm most stone and masonry substrates
- Fast acting formula
- Restores stone and masonry to its original look
- Ideal for historic preservation, historic buildings, monuments,
- Tombstones, sculptures and other architectural surfaces
- A true labour saver
- For interior and exterior use
- Ready to use
How to use:
TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL, INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST.
Stone & Masonry Cleaner can be applied with a pump sprayer, watering can or mop/brush. When applying, saturate the affected material, then agitate the substrate with a nylon bristle brush to generate a profuse foam. Reapply a light coat of Stone & Masonry Cleaner and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Agitate the substrate a final time and let stand for another 5 to 10 minutes. Use a clean water rinse to get the suspended dirt and debris away from the substrate. On deeply soiled materials an additional one or two applications may be necessary to restore the substrate to its original look. The full brightening effects will be seen within 24 hours as the surface dries.
Special note: Only add Stone & Masonry Cleaner to application equipment that is clean and free of dirt and debris. Additionally, never return unused material to the original container that the Stone & Masonry Cleaner came from.
- Do not take internally.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C).
- Protect surrounding areas and clothing from product contact. Avoid contact with metals.
- Keep away from plants, water and soil.
- Once mixed, solution should NOT be left in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may rupture and cause damage.
- Dispose of all unused solution after 4 hours by pouring into a drain or toilet.
- Wear suitable solvent resistant gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles during application.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying.