Dry Treat INTENSIFIA™ is a deep colour enhancer and premium sealer for porous surfaces, including natural stone, pavers, masonry and terracotta. Available in 3.79 litre (1 gallon) or 0.946 litre (1 quart) bottles.
INTENSIFIA™ is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including floors, walls, cladding, facades, countertops, patios, driveways, paths, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas. This colour enhancer works on a wide variety of porous surfaces, including all types of natural stone, clay and terracotta tiles and pavers, brick, concrete, polished concrete, terrazzo, encaustic tile, terracotta and saltillo. INTENSIFIA™ is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and for residential and commercial buildings.
Suitable for: Granite, limestone, sandstone, terracotta tiles, saltillo tiles, quarry tiles, terrazzo, concrete, cement pavers, clay pavers, travertine, basalt, marble, slate, brick.
- Deep colour enhancement.
- Super oil and water repellency for superior stain protection. ISO 10545-14 Class 5 (best possible resistance to stains), greater than 98% reduction in 24-hour water up-take (Rilem method).
- Longer lasting, even outdoors under UV light. *5 year Performance Warranty when INTENSIFIA™ is applied by an Accredited Applicator and reasonably maintained as outlined in our warranty document.
- Easy to apply. Additional coats can be applied at any time in the future to a cleaned surface.
- Retains surface hardness and wet slip resistance of porous flooring materials.
- Will not flake, yellow, crack, blister or break down in high alkalis and reduces concrete dusting.
- Minimizes moss, mould and mildew growth, hides scratches, efflorescence and imperfections.
- Breathable: water vapor permeates freely, avoiding moisture build-up inside the material; and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
WarrantyA 5-Year PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when INTENSIFIA™ is applied by an Accredited Applicator. Kebur is an Accredited Applicator and offers a pre-sealing service.
- Test product on a small area of the surface, wait 24 hours, and ensure you are satisfied with the results.
- Clean, make sure the area to be treated is clean, dry and free of residues or topical coatings.
- First coat, generously apply using a lamb’s wool applicator/brush/pump spray. Leave to penetrate for at least 30 minutes.
- Second coat, repeat steps 3 and 4. A third coat may be required for premium stain protection on extremely porous surfaces.
- Remove excess, thoroughly polish off all residue with clean, dry cotton cloths/towels, then let the product cure for at least an hour
- Clean regularly. Oxy-Klenza is recommended for outdoor use.