Aintree Artificial Grass has an amazingly realistic appearance. Set apart by the 100% polyethylene yarn to give better bounce back ability.
Supplied from either a 2m or 4m wide roll and sold by the square metre.
- Lime green, dark green and olive yarn with a tan thatch
- Great combination of softness and resilience
- Better recovery rate and even less maintenance
- Ribbed yarn breaks reflection of sunlight and reduces glare
- Sand infill not required
- 32mm pile height
- 10 year UV guarantee
- Polyethylene yarn with Polypropylene backing
- Free draining
Advantages of artificial grass
- Low maintenance
- Looks green all year round
- Long lasting
- Child and pet friendly – no mud
- No mowing, no watering
The component fibres are ultra-violet stabilised to withstand exposure to strong sunlight and are designed to withstand prolonged exposure to wet. Artificial grass is suitable for lawns, roof gardens, balconies, patios, pool surrounds, play areas and show areas.