Composite fences by SAiGE offer a long-lasting durable fencing system. These fencing boards and aluminium posts come with a full 10 year warranty. You can adapt your fence panels easily to achieve your desired height and design.
More and more people are turning to composite fencing as it offers an appealing alternative to traditional wooden fences and has a much longer life.
- Made from 95% recycled materials – a unique combination of wood fibres and plastic from reclaimed or recycled resources which are highly screened prior to manufacture
- Environmentally friendly alternative to the traditional wooden fences
- Has the look and feel of traditional timber fences
- Free from splinters
- Hidden fixings
- Lighter than timber
- Easy to cut
- Consistent size and shape
- Available in a choice of finishes
- Absorbs less water than conventional timber and with reduced fungal and mould growth
- Manufactured in the same factory as Saige decking with the same stringent quality checking processes
- 10 year warranty
By choosing composite fencing you are eliminating the problems of traditional wooden fences such as warping, splitting, woodworm and rotting. With an expected lifespan of over 25 years it really is a sound investment and cheaper than conventional wood over time.
Dimensions / Specifications:
- The panels are 1.755m long to work on a 1.8m centre
- The composite panels are 1.755m long x 145mm high x 19.5mm deep and are made from a composite material which is 45% recycled plastic, 50% recycled woods and 5 % colours/ glue etc
- The fence comes in three standard sizes 1.8m, 4ft and ranch (1.2M) high (other heights are available on request)
- The posts are made from aluminium in powdered coated anthracite grey. They are available in 2.4m, 1.55m and 1.2m. All posts can be cut to size to create different fence heights.
- The composite panels are available in three colours, Charcoal, Grey and Coffee to match the Saige Composite decking, balustrades and gates.
- The posts have zinc die cast caps that fit snuggly to the aluminium posts
- We are able to supply footplates that enables the fence to be attached to decking or concrete floors.
- Our posts offer a unique 3 way capability, enabling you to easily fit your fencing, only needing one post.
- The system is easy for professionals and DIY enthusiasts to install, using a bottom bar, composite panel and top bar.
- The fencing is tested to gale force 9
(Please see specification sheet above for what is included)
- 1.8 x 1.8m Fence Panel (12 boards) with 1 of 2.4m post
- 1.8 x 1.8m Fence Panel (12 boards) with 1 of 1.815m post with baseplates
- 1.8 x 1.2m Fence Panel (8 boards) with 1 of 1.815m post
- 1.8 x 1.2m Fence Panel (8 boards) with 1 of 1.54m post with baseplates
- 1.8 x 1.2m Ranch Fence Panel with 2 boards with 1 of 1.54m post
- 1.8 x 1.2m Ranch Fence Panel with 3 boards with 1 of 1.54m post
- 1.8 x 1.2m Ranch Fence Panel with 2 boards with 1 of 1.54m post and baseplates
- 1.8 x 1.2m Ranch Fence Panel with 3 boards with 1 of 1.54m post and baseplates
- Post 1.54m x 70 x 70mm with inserts and cap
- Post 1.815m x 70 x 700m with inserts and cap
- Post 2.4m x 70 x 70mm with inserts and cap
- Post insert 1.815m (for end of run 2.4m post)
- Post insert 1.54m (for end of run 1.815m post)
- Post insert 1.15m (for end of run 1.54m post)
- Baseplate Kit
Individual components are available on request
Matching gates available 1m wide x .8m high – contact us for more details