Kebur Contempo Grand Porcelain Paving is supplied in 900 x 900 x 20mm size and is available in two attractive colours; Romance and Darkness.
Grand Porcelain paving is a concrete effect porcelain which in its large format size looks truly stunning. The Romance is light grey/buff and the Darkness is a dark grey/blue colour.
Please note we don’t currently hold stock of the Grand Porcelain. This product is ordered in from the manufacturer in Italy and the lead time for this is typically 3 weeks.
Grand is available in 20mm thick flagstones, designed for external use. If you are looking to create a seamless space from inside your home to your garden, Grand is also available to order as a 9mm thick floor tile for internal use. These 9mm internal tiles are slightly smoother than their 20mm thick equivalent flagstones, which are a little more textured for grip as they are designed for external use.
Alternative sizes, step treads and various accessories are also available to order.
This high quality Italian manufactured porcelain is rectified to ensure uniform size and squareness. Water absorption of 0.05%
Grand 900 x 900 x 20mm tiles weigh 37.6kgs each and therefore a two person lift is advised. Suction discs are recommended to handle these large tiles.
This material has high technical and visual performance. The slabs are obtained by pressing, followed by vitrification: this process involves the total fusion into a single material made from natural raw materials (sand, quartz, feldspars, kaolin, clays and natural colourants) which, fired at temperatures above 1230°C, are transformed into a product with exceptional hardness, practically no absorption at all and unmatchable characteristics.
- Full bodied porcelain
- Resistant to thermal shock – 100% frost-free and its properties remain unaltered at temperatures of -50°C to +60°C
- Resistant to loads because every slab can withstand loads of over 1000kg
- Resistant to chemical aggression because it totally resists acids, chemical agents, salts and vinegars
- Resistant to stains because it remains unaltered over time, mould and moss and dark smudges cannot get a hold
- Easy to clean because it requires no special or seasonal treatment and can be washed easily, even using a pressure washer
- Easy to lay because it is a squared, single work-size, which uses the same laying systems as other common outdoor materials
- Non-slip surface
Still have questions?
Contact us for advice on laying porcelain stones.