Kebur Contempo Forum Porcelain Paving is an attractive Italian porcelain tile of 600 x 400 x 20mm. Forum porcelain paving comes in three colours; Grey, Carbon and Cream. The Forum tiles display moderate colour variation and have the appearance of an antique limestone flag.
Exceptionally durable and low maintenance paving
Like all our Contempo porcelain tiles, this paving is especially designed for outdoor use; it is 20mm thick, and has high resistance to breaking load and great slip-resistance. The slabs are produced by pressing and vitrifying (fusing into a single material) natural raw materials (sand, quartz, feldspars, kaolin, clays and natural colourants). Because it is fired at temperatures above 1230°C, the porcelain is extremely strong and hard-wearing with practically no water absorption at all. This means when you choose Contempo porcelain, you’ll get a paving slab that is:
- Slip resistant surface (R11)
- Low maintenance and easy to clean including with a jet wash
- Frost, scratch and fade resistant
- Full colour-bodied
- Please note that due to the tumbled finish and style that characterise this product, these tiles are not rectified.
- Resistant to stains and mildew
- Easy to lay
Special pieces to order
If you need alternative sizes or special pieces (steps, copings, risers, drain gullies etc) we can supply these to order.