The Kebur Contempo Bourgogne Porcelain Paving is supplied two sizes:
600 x 600 x 20mm
900 x 450 x 20mm
Bourgogne Porcelain paving is a reproduction of the high desirable French Limestone. This eye catching paving in warm cream and beige shades has a slightly riven surface with veining and detailing that makes each slab unique.
This high quality Italian manufactured porcelain is rectified to ensure uniform size and squareness. Water absorption of 0.05%
This material has high technical and visual performance. The slabs are obtained by pressing, followed by vitrification: this process involves the total fusion into a single material made from natural raw materials (sand, quartz, feldspars, kaolin, clays and natural colourants) which, fired at temperatures above 1230°C, are transformed into a product with exceptional hardness, practically no absorption at all and unmatchable characteristics.
This 20mm thick porcelain stoneware tile is especially designed for outdoor use. Its high resistance to breaking load and stress, as well as its extraordinary slip-resistant features, make this an ideal tile for outdoor areas, both public and private. If you are looking to create a seamless space from inside your home to your garden, Bourgogne is also available to order in thinner floor tiles for internal use. These 9mm internal tiles are slightly smoother than their 20mm thick equivalent flagstones, which are a little more textured for grip as they are designed for external use. Alternative sizes as well as special pieces (steps, copings, risers, drain gullies etc) can be supplied to order.
- Full bodied porcelain
- Resistant to thermal shock – 100% frost-free and its properties remain unaltered at temperatures of -50°C to +60°C
- Resistant to loads because every slab can withstand loads of over 1000kg
- Resistant to chemical aggression because it totally resists acids, chemical agents, salts and vinegars
- Resistant to stains because it remains unaltered over time, mould and moss and dark smudges cannot get a hold
- Easy to clean because it requires no special or seasonal treatment and can be washed easily, even using a pressure washer
- Easy to lay because it is a squared, single work-size, which uses the same laying systems as other common outdoor materials
- Non-slip surface
Still have questions?
Contact us for advice on laying porcelain stones.