Revive the appearance of faded limestone and protect against water and stains with EASY Seal Back to Black Limestone.
This is a penetrating resin that acts like a stone oil to transform and exaggerate the look of black limestone, while providing a stain and water resistant surface. Although designed for black limestone, it can be used with other porous natural stone.
This product packs a big punch and a little goes a long way – a 1 litre bottle covers up to 40m² subject to porosity of the stone.
How to use
- Use neat as supplied.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply an even coat sparingly with a paint pad. Cover one paver at a time, finishing the application on the joint.
- Mop up pooling with a rag or lint-free cloth as you go, as may become slippery when wet.
- For more porous surfaces, repeat the procedure within 20 minutes of the first coat.
- Optimum performance is reached after 7 days.
- Once an application has been applied do not walk or drive on the coated area for at least 4 hours after application.
- Allow product to cure for 24 hours before subjecting to heavy use – increase this time in cold, damp conditions.
- NOTE: Coverage depends on the porosity of the surface and its texture. If the surface is particularly uneven or particularly porous, more liquid will be used.
DELIVERY: Due to the nature of the product, this item is suitable for collection and local delivery only and we regret that we are unable to post. Please contact us if you have any queries.