Revive the appearance of faded limestone and protect against water and stains with EASY Seal Back to Black Limestone.
This is a penetrating resin that acts like a stone oil to transform and exaggerate the look of black limestone, while providing a stain and water resistant surface. Although designed for black limestone, it can be used with other porous natural stone.
This product packs a big punch and a little goes a long way – a 1 litre bottle covers up to 40m² subject to porosity of the stone.
How to use
- Use neat as supplied.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply an even coat sparingly with a paint pad. Cover one paver at a time, finishing the application on the joint.
- Mop up pooling with a rag or lint-free cloth as you go, as may become slippery when wet.
- For more porous surfaces, repeat the procedure within 20 minutes of the first coat.
- Optimum performance is reached after 7 days.
- Once an application has been applied do not walk or drive on the coated area for at least 4 hours after application.
- Allow product to cure for 24 hours before subjecting to heavy use – increase this time in cold, damp conditions.
- NOTE: Coverage depends on the porosity of the surface and its texture. If the surface is particularly uneven or particularly porous, more liquid will be used.
Collection only: Please note this product is for collection only due to the nature of the materials.