How to shop safely in our store
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time. Here are some of the strict measures we have in place to keep you and our staff safe and to get your supplies to you quickly:
1. We’ve changed our usual opening hours so we can process orders safely.
Our phone lines and Landscape Centre are open:
Monday to Saturday 8am-4.30pm
2. Please do not visit us if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19
3. Please follow social distancing in store and when we deliver, and be patient if you have to queue. Our sales team will be delighted to help you with your enquiry when you are served.
4. We tend to be quieter mid-mornings from about 9-11am
5. Please use hand sanitiser when you enter the premises
6. Please come on your own where you can. Maximum two customers per household if possible. If you do need to bring children, please keep them under close supervision.
7. We prefer contactless payments if possible to reduce the risk of transmission. We do accept cash if you need to use it.
8. Please wear a face covering. From 24 July 2020 customers the government requires customers to wear face coverings whilst visiting shops. If you are unable to wear a face covering, or the wearing of face coverings makes communication difficult, please tell a colleague when you visit us.