As always, your safety is our priority so we have introduced additional Covid secure measures in line with government guidance. Thank you for your support.
How to shop safely in our store
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time. Here are some of the measures we have in place to keep you and our staff safe and to get your supplies to you quickly and how we need your help:
1. Wear a face covering. Please wear a face covering to help protect our staff and other shoppers.
2. Use hand sanitiser when you enter the premises
3. Please follow social distancing in store and when we deliver, and be patient if you have to queue. Our sales team will be delighted to help you with your enquiry when you are served.
4. Respect the limits on numbers in our sales offices. Maximum two customers/ households in each of our sales offices. If you do need to bring children, please keep them under very close supervision. Our showroom is adjacent to a busy working yard with HGV traffic.
5. Do not visit us if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19
6. Pay contactless if you can to reduce the risk of transmission. We do accept cash if you need to use it.