- Google Analytics: Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and what content is most popular. This helps to ensure that our website is responding to your needs in the best way possible.
- WordPress Comments: When you leave a comment on our blog, three cookies are set to store your name, email address and website. This is so that if you wish to leave another comment, you won’t have to re-type this information.
- WordPress User Account cookies: These allow you to access your account details and previous orders when you log in.
- Twitter cookies: These track how users engage with the Twitter feed on our website.
- Trustpilot cookies: These track how users engage with Trustboxes on our website.
By using and browsing our website, you consent to cookies being used.
If you do not consent, you must turn off cookies or refrain from using the site. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To do this, look at the ‘help’ menu on your browser. Switching off cookies should not noticeably restrict your use of this website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.