The Kebur Contempo Sleekwood Porcelain Paving is supplied in a plank format 1200 x 300 x 20mm size and is available in two colours: Ash (grey) and Teak (brown).
Sleekwood Porcelain paving is fantastic ceramic reproduction of timber. The Sleekwood has a lightly textured surface and extremely realistic grain to ensure you get all the aesthetic qualities of wood with the low-maintenance, non-slip advantages of porcelain.
This high quality Italian manufactured porcelain is rectified to ensure uniform size and squareness. Water absorption of 0.05%
Alternative sizes as well as special pieces (steps, copings, risers, drain gullies etc) can be supplied to order. Matching indoor tiles can also be provided.
This material has high technical and visual performance. The slabs are obtained by pressing, followed by vitrification: this process involves the total fusion into a single material made from natural raw materials (sand, quartz, feldspars, kaolin, clays and natural colourants) which, fired at temperatures above 1230°C, are transformed into a product with exceptional hardness, practically no absorption at all and unmatchable characteristics.
- Full bodied porcelain
- Resistant to thermal shock – 100% frost-free and its properties remain unaltered at temperatures of -50°C to +60°C
- Resistant to loads because every slab can withstand loads of over 1000kg
- Resistant to chemical aggression because it totally resists acids, chemical agents, salts and vinegars
- Resistant to stains because it remains unaltered over time, mould and moss and dark smudges cannot get a hold
- Easy to clean because it requires no special or seasonal treatment and can be washed easily, even using a pressure washer
- Easy to lay because it is a squared, single work-size, which uses the same laying systems as other common outdoor materials
- Non-slip surface
Alternative sizes, step treads and various accessories are also available to order.
Sleekwood is available in 20mm thick flagstones, designed for external use. If you are looking to create a seamless space from inside your home to your garden, the Sleekwood Teak colour is also available to order as a 10mm thick floor tile for internal use. These 10mm internal tiles are slightly smoother than their 20mm thick equivalent flagstones, which are a little more textured for grip as they are designed for external use.
Still have questions?
Contact us for advice on laying porcelain stones.