Everbuild Salt Away removes salt and unsightly white efflorescence from bricks, stone and concrete. It is a biodegradable, safe formula, works on walls, paths and patios and can be poured, sprayed or brushed on.
Effloresence is commonly caused when soluble salts within building materials or dissolved salts are transferred into building materials by water. At the surface of the building material the water containing these dissolved salts evaporates leaving behind unsightly white deposits, if left untreated efflorescence can cause corrosive damage to many building surfaces.
5 litre bottle.
- Biodegradable safe formula.
- Available in bottles or as a ready to use spray.
- Water clean up.
- Can be poured, sprayed or brushed on.
Areas For Use
- Removing efflorescence from most common mineral surface including brick, stone, render, pathways, patio areas etc.
- Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application
- Do not use on artificially coloured stones/blocks or pavers.
- Wash off any overspray immediately with clean fresh water.
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Technical Services for advice.
Remove any loose surface dirt or debris with a stiff brush.
Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application.
Dampen the surface to be treated with water. Spray or pour Salt Away onto the affected area ensuring complete coverage. Take care not to overspray Salt Away onto surrounding areas particularly lawns, plant beds, metal surfaces. Leave Salt Away for 5-10 minutes depending on levels of efflorescence. Wash down area with clean fresh water. Repeat application may be necessary for badly affected areas.
In order to help prevent further efflorescence re-appearing, walls can be treated using Everbuild 402 Waterseal or 408 Superseal, paths & patios with Block Guard or Path & Patio Seal.