Everbuild Oil Away is the quick and easy solution for removing oil, petrol, diesel and grease stains from driveways and garage floors. Oil-Away works on most common surface types including concrete, stone, tarmac, most common paving materials and BBQ areas. Oil away can also be used as a general cleaner to revive the look of pathways and patio areas.
1 litre spray bottle.
- Ready to use, no diluting required.
- Available in a handy ready to use spray.
- Water clean up.
Areas for Use
- Removing oil stains from driveways including concrete, stone, tarmac, block paving etc.
- As a general cleaner for paths, patios and driveways.
- Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application
- Do not leave on Tarmac for longer than 5 minutes. As quality/condition of Tarmac can vary significantly, always test a small area prior to full application.
- Do not allow Oil Away to dry on the surface.
- Do not apply to hot surfaces or in strong direct sunlight.
- If Oil Away comes into contact with plants or lawn edges, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Technical Services for advice.
Remove any surface debris using a stiff brush. Large deposits of moss/algae should be first treated with Everbuild Moss Away prior to application of Oil Away.
Oil Away is supplied ready to use and does not require diluting. Spray Oil Away directly onto the stain, work in well with a stiff bristled brush and leave for 5 minutes. Do not allow Oil Away to dry on the surface. Wash down the area with clean fresh water whilst scrubbing with a stiff brush. Further applications may be required depending on level of soiling. Should this be necessary, repeat procedure until stains are removed.
General Cleaning of Paths Patios etc.
Dampen surface to be treated with water. Apply Oil Away liberally over the area and work in well with a stiff brush. Wash down the area with clean fresh water whilst brushing.