Everbuild Integral Liquid Waterproofer is a liquid additive that provides long term water protection to mortar, concrete and rendering. Reduces water permeability and is suitable for all applications where resistance to water absorption is necessary such as pool and tank linings, roof areas, external rendering and pointing and structures below ground level.
5 litre bottle.
- Reduces surface absorption
- Reduces permeability of concrete and mortar mixes.
- Increases compressive strength
- Air entraining.- will not “flatten” the mix.
- Will not corrode steel reinforcement (Brick ties etc.)
- Improves workability.
- Easier application in render mixes.
- Low toxicity.
Areas For Use
- Waterproofing below ground (basements etc.).
- Waterproofing above ground (mortar, render, screeds)
- Waterproofing the linings of water tanks/silage pits/ponds.
- Do not use in structural concrete.
- Not intended as a DPC replacement. Will not withstand permanent hydrostatic pressure.
- For tanking applications, use in conjunction with EVERBUILD DPM EMULSION
- Note: does not repel water. If a water repellent finish is required, coat render/screed etc with EVERBUILD WATERSEAL.
In all cases, add to gauging water at an addition rate of 0.5 to 1 litre per 100 kg cement, or alternatively, one part INTEGRAL LIQUID WATERPROOFER to 40 to 80 parts water and mix until fully dispersed, then add to mix. Gauge the mix as stiff as possible to minimise risk of cracking.
NOTE: Remember to reduce total required quantity of water accordingly (by up to 20%).
BELOW GROUND WORK
Renders should be composed of 3 parts sharp sand (to BS1199) to 1 part cement by volume. Do not apply to weak backgrounds.
EXTERNAL W/PROOF RENDERS
External renders should be composed of 4.5 parts sharp sand (BS1199) to one part cement by volume. Apply render 18-20mm thick in two coats.
ROUGH CAST WORK
The backing coat should consist of 3 parts sharp sand (BS1199) to one part cement by volume.
SWIMMING POOLS TANKS ETC
The mix design should be 3 parts sharp sand (BS1199) to one part cement by volume. Apply an 18-20mm thick render coat over walls and a 35-38mm thick render over floor. Take care to ensure that joints are staggered and corners coved. Overcoating with an impervious coating or tiling is recommended.
Gauge at 1:2:4 or 1:1.5:3 parts cement:sand:coarse aggregate.