Put life into your patios, paths and driveways
A simple to use PROFESSIONAL GRADE water based, non-solvent, solution which enriches, boosts and enhances the natural colour of your Sandstone paving without giving it a false shiny finish. Whilst Sandstone Sealer and Enhancer has been design specifically for sandstone it is suitable for sealing and enhancing other types of natural stone. When looking to seal and enhancer slate or limestone we suggest you use our EASYSeal Slate and Limestone which has been designed for less porous stone.
The clever formulation is designed to give a constant, vibrant appearance all across the paving. As a bonus, EASYSeal Sandstone Sealer Enhancer also provides a good level of protection for the paving.
We’ve improved our Colour Enhancer from a 1 litre concentrate to a new ‘ready to use’ 5 litre formula.
It’s designed for Sandstone but also suitable for most types of natural stone.
5 litres (coverage up to 25m2)
Natural stone varies in levels of porosity, therefore on more porous stone or uneven surfaces the coverage will be less and more product will be required. For less porous stone, such as slate and limestone use our EASYSeal Slate and Limestone sealer and enhancer. EASYSeal Sandstone Sealer & Enhancer is for more porous natural stone.
- Easy to use
- Designed for Sandstone but also suitable for other natural stone
- Professional grade with protective ingredients built in
- Enriches and enhances the natural stone colour
- No false shiny finish
- Resists staining, a good oil and water repellent
Brief usage instructions
- Shake well before use
- Always test a small area before use to ensure compatibility and that the finished result is acceptable
- Surface should be clean, dry and free from mould, algae and efflorescence before applying to the sandstone
- This product is not suitable if surfaces have been treated previously with a silicon or stearate based water repellent
- Do not pour the product directly on to the surface of the paving
- Do not use in wet weather of if rain is forecast within 4 hours of application
- Not suitable for non-porous surfaces
- Keep pets away until surface is fully dry
- Best applied if the surface temperature is between 10 degrees C and 30 degrees C
- Ensure footwear is clean or wear protectors to avoid contamination of the stone
- Clean tools and other equipment with warm soapy water
- Apply generous even coats with a long pile roller to the natural stone at a coverage rate of 4-5m2 per litre. Do not allow the product to pool or the final appearance may not be even in colour on the paving to be enhanced and sealed
- Apply a second coat whilst the sandstone remains damp from the first coat. Timing depends on temperatures and the type of stone* (This sealer enhancer is suitable for most types of natural stone).
Once 2nd coat has been applied do not walk or drive on the coated area for 4 hours after application
*The formulation is designed for a 2 coat application. Adding more coats will increase the effect and provide a higher level of protection. For an even greater colour enrichment apply a 3rd coat to the natural stone but before the 2nd is dry. Applying additional coats to the paving when the previous coat is completely dry may result in pooling and a patchy finish. Do not apply more than 3 coats to the surface of the paving. The final result will simply be an exaggeration of the sandstone or natural stone colours in their natural state. The full curing process takes up to 24 hours – longer in cold conditions.