Dry Treat STAIN-PROOF Original™ is an impregnating, invisible and breathable sealer that provides premium permanent protection for natural stone, tiles, pavers, concrete and grout from water and oil based stains and damage caused by water and dissolved salts. Treated indoor and outdoor surfaces become easier to clean and keep looking good for longer. STAIN-PROOF Original™ provides lasting protection for all types of natural stone, concrete, terracotta, porcelain, cast stone, clay and concrete paving, encaustic tile, brick and grout.
Available in 3.79 litre (1 gallon) or 0.946 litre (1 quart) bottles.
STAIN-PROOF Original™ is suitable for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications in residential and commercial buildings, including: building facades, floors, walls, countertops, showers, swimming pool surrounds, patios, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas.
- Premium water and oil repellence for superior stain protection: Tested in accordance with ISO 10545-14 Determination of resistance to stains Class 5 (highest class).
- Unique super-penetrating, permanent bonding technology for long lasting protection. 15 year written performance warranty can be provided if applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator*
- Permanent protection against efflorescence, freeze-thaw and salt spalling damage as well as picture framing (NOTE: Softer materials, including limestone, sandstone and travertine in a freeze-thaw or salt water environment need extra protection – use Dry Treat 40SK consolidating sealer, which Kebur can source to order.)
- Retains natural surface color and finish
- Alcohol based – the gentlest solvent
- Treated surfaces are easier to clean, slows mold and mildew growth. Keeps surfaces looking new for longer
- Super breathable: Water vapor escapes freely preventing harmful moisture buildup inside the treated material.
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use. Stands up to alkaline cleaners and pressure hosing.
Whilst most sealants for paving last between 1 and 5 years typically, Dry-Treat can last a lifetime.
*A 15-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when product applied by an Accredited Applicator following our written instructions and surface is maintained regularly using our written maintenance system, as outlined in our warranty document. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption.
Stain-Proof Will Protect:
Granite, Basalt, Limestone, Tearrazzo, Brick, Slate, Cement pavers, clay pavers, grout, marble, travertine,terracotta tiles, sltillo tiles, quarry tiles, sandstone, concrete
- Test product on a small area of the surface, wait 24 hours, and ensure you are satisfied with the results.
- Clean, make sure the area to be treated is clean, dry and free of residues or topical coatings.
- First Coat, generously saturate the surface using a lamb’s wool applicator/brush/pump spray. Leave to penetrate for at least 10 minutes.
- Second Coat, before the first coat dries, apply a second coat and leave to penetrate again for ten minutes.
- Remove Excess, before the second coat dries, thoroughly polish off all residue with clean, dry white cloths/towel. If the residue has been left too long, moisten a cloth with Stain-Proof to ease removal and polish off with dry cloths/towels.
- Clean regularly, Oxy-Klenza is recommended for outdoor use.
Note: Surface can be walked on 2-3 hours after application. Do not get the surface wet for at least 8-10 hours. Refer the the product label or Dry Treat website for full details.