The new season quickly draws upon us, however we have already had a busy start to the year. Storms that began on Christmas Eve and then returned two or three weeks ago have kept us very busy with fencing orders. Such heavy demand has led to national shortages and rationing of stock, however we had been able to build up stocks of lap and closeboard panels to cater for this. The sudden increase in demand immediately after the storms has unfortunately led to us selling out, however with thanks to the service supplied to us by Grange Fencing we have generally not had to keep our customers waiting too long to fulfill their orders, given the circumstance.
The recent floods, that although didn’t effect our immediate area too much, did hit people in areas such as Reading, Egham, Staines and Guildford and we did supply sandbags to some of these areas. We hope all those who have been so unfortunate to have been effected are able to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
The landscaping division have largely been kept busy with an array of fencing jobs, but did last week complete their first main paving project of 2014. The guys laid Bradstone Natural Slate Blue-Black Paving, Silver Grey Granite Setts in an LED lit path with Oak Sleeper Planters at the Gamekeepers Pub and Eatery in Mapledurwell near Basingstoke. The landscaping team can also confirm that the food is very good and can highly recommend The Gamekeepers for a nice meal out!
We welcome three new members to the Kebur workforce, Phil a delivery driver who started a couple of weeks ago, Luke who works in the yard on the weekend and new sales assistant Joanna who is currently in her first week.
- New additions to our special offers page
- The indoor show area is currently being updated with a refreshed paving display
- A new, improved and even better value range of artificial grasses
- Expanded range of drainage products including underground pipe with accessories and soakaway crates
- A new perimeter fence that runs alongside the A331 has recently been erected, look out for new signage in the next week or so
- New/updated company logo and colour scheme
- New developments to kebur.co.uk website
- New additions to Kebur fleet of vehicles
- A dry and sunny summer for us all to enjoy in our gardens – fingers crossed!